Sunday, March 14, 2010

Welcome to Trunk Treasures!!

So my husband and I have been trying to get a website going for several years & due to my inexperience with working with websites & computers in general...we are going to give blogging a try. So many people ask if we have a website or a blog so they can check out our stuff - so here it is and if you have any questions please give us a call. We are happy to make custom stuff or "tweek" our ideas a bit to make them work in your home. We are a little "mom & pop" business & have been in the craft business for several years. Brian - over all cutting of wood & assembly - is my sweetheart & my name is Heather & I am in charge of making stuff "cute". So check out what we have & we will do our best to keep our blog up to date on new ideas that come to my mind! Thanks!!
Heather & Brian
**I try to check our blog often, but if you are interested in something we make...please give us a call & we can help you right away! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment